Smartphones drove more than 56 percent of traffic to retailer websites last year and is expected to grow to 68 percent by 2022. Yet mobile traffic converts at less than half the rate of desktop. Something’s broken.
More and more people are browsing products on their smartphones, but something is stopping them from following through with a purchase. All that traffic, but without the corresponding uptick in sales. What’s up?
Download the Whitepaper and find out how to grasp the full potential of mobile!
Table of content:
- A smartphone history
- The yawning gap between Mobile visits and mobile sales
- The m-commerce gap explained
- Why fashion retailers should care
- The fashion brands getting mobile right
- Success Story: Marjon Snieders
- Refining the m-commerce channel mix
- Channel Strategy: Quick Wins