Why B2B brands need to embrace mobile
Today’s business buyers – many of them Millennials – are using their smartphones first when looking for vendors and getting the products, information, and customer support they need.
From query to quote and on to completed purchase, a finely-tuned B2B mobile strategy is essential to keeping up with their expectations. Doing nothing is not an option.
A digital, data-driven transformation is underway in B2B e-commerce, with new competition coming from unexpected vectors and customers demanding the personalized experiences that B2C companies take for granted.
Download the Whitepaper on B2B mobile ecommerce and learn:
- Why B2B brands need to embrace mobile
- Looking for the first B2B Uber
- 3 reasons why B2B companies need to take mobile seriously
- Why the B2B mobile journey is different
- What apps can do that mobile sites can’t
- The case for B2B e-commerce Apps
- Recognizing B2B customer diversity
- Move your B2B mobile strategy forward today