Mastering the Art of B2B mobile commerce [White Paper]
Why B2B brands need to embrace mobile
Today’s business buyers – many of them Millennials – are using their smartphones first when looking for vendors and getting the products, information, and customer support they need.
From query to quote and on to completed purchase, a finely-tuned B2B mobile strategy is essential to keeping up with their expectations. Doing nothing is not an option.
A digital, data-driven transformation is underway in B2B e-commerce, with new competition coming from unexpected vectors and customers demanding the personalized experiences that B2C companies take for granted.
Download our Whitepaper on B2B mobile ecommerce and learn:
- Why B2B brands need to embrace mobile
- Looking for the first B2B Uber
- 3 reasons why B2B companies need to take mobile seriously
- Why the B2B mobile journey is different
- What apps can do that mobile sites can’t
- The case for B2B e-commerce Apps
- Recognizing B2B customer diversity
- Move your B2B mobile strategy forward today
More stories from J-Mango e-commerce
The Ultimate Guide to App Store OptimizationRead more
The 6 Best Mobile eCommerce AppsRead more
How to Build an eCommerce App without Coding?Read more
The Right Answer in the Native vs. Hybrid vs. Web App DebateRead more
How to improve your Mobile App PerformanceRead more
6 Tips to Maximize Mobile Revenue for E-CommerceRead more
4 Effective Tactics to Increase Mobile Loyalty and Return SalesRead more