Business Development Representative Native English speaking
We are looking for team members who love to build a business, speaking several languages to close deals all over Europe.
You will work in an energizing and diverse environment with excellent support for personal development.
JMango360 is a platform that enables webshops of any size to tap into the potential of mobile commerce.
As a Business Development Representative at JMango360 you have the skillset to make potential customers enthusiastic about the possibility to expand their business and improve their customer experience by addressing the mobile channel. The objective is to sell mobile Apps to online stores and merchants based on a SaaS (subscription) model, with a specific focus on users of e-commerce platforms.
One aspect of the job is that you deal with a wide variety of different partners including business owners, e-commerce managers, IT managers, financial executives, marketing managers and external e-commerce agencies in order to create new business.
Thereby you play an important role in lead generation, working together with our marketing & growth hacking team. Further you are responsible for following up on ‘hot’ leads, with the objective to convert these leads to customers.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
- Understanding customers e-Commerce ambitions and needs
- Consulting about mobile commerce and the way in which online merchants can best use native apps to their advantage by partnering with JMango360
- Driving urgency, closing leads and creating new customers
- Working together with the other teams: Marketing & Growth Hacking (who generate the majority of leads) and Operations (who make sure that the Apps you have sold are being built and published into the Apple and Google app stores)
You are a sales superstar with commercial experience and preferable have experience or proven affinity with selling software preferably within e-commerce and/or mobile related services.
- You are a hunter constantly looking to sharpen your tools.
- You are an active listener that can propose solutions, not a product peddler.
- You are a Native English speaker.
- You are focused on results and happy customers.
- You believe that a team that plays together wins together.
What we're offering
A challenging role at a fast-growing scale-up. Having a good time at work, while playing an important role in a fast-growing & innovative company.
- An informal, yet professional atmosphere
- Excellent growth possibilities
- Being able to make an impact
- Personal development support
- An attractive benefits package
- Get fit during lunches at the JMango360 gym or have fierce ping pong battles
- A beautiful office at a hip location in Amsterdam, at a co-working space with many other start-ups and internet companies.
JMango360 is a fast-growing, dynamic and ambitious scale-up with an enthusiastic and driven team behind it.
Our goal is to be the number one mobile commerce partner for online merchants
We enable online stores and web agencies to build Apps on the JMango360 platform and easily maintain these Apps (iOS and Android). We have readily available integrations with Magento, Lightspeed, BigCommerce and Prestashop. The Apps are specifically focused on “mobile commerce”: selling products through an app.
Last year, JMango360 has seen a fast growth in the Dutch market and has started international expansion into regions like Spain, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia, France, the UK, the US and the Middle East. This year, JMango360 plans to double down on its activities in these regions.
Getting enthusiastic already? Ready to join the crew?
Apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org