Technical Support Manager
Amsterdam - Full time
As a Technical Support Manager, you are the specialist who helps our customers to develop the best possible mobile solution by guiding them through the installation process and provide them with technical support. You are also involved in custom development projects where you will translate customer requirements into new developments to bring JMango360’s solution to the next level. You are working together with our Lead Architect and CPO in Amsterdam and our development and support team in Vietnam.
Your role and activities
- Provide (technical) support to our customers to guide them through the onboarding process making sure their mobile solution is optimized to be a successful channel.
- Provide 2nd line support to our support- and development team in Vietnam, cracking technical issues and translate these into new requirements and solutions.
- Answer queries of potential customers on (technical) possibilities of our solutions, supporting the sales- and marketing team.
- Contact with our global customer base covering Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East.
- Working together in a small, dynamic and international team.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Customer focused
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- Easy and fast learner
- 4+ years working experience in technical support / IT
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience in E-commerce / M-commerce is a plus!
- An awesome global team across The Netherlands, Vietnam, Australia, India and USA.
- A challenging role at a dynamic scale-up with an informal, yet professional work environment
- A beautiful office at a vibrant co-working space in Amsterdam-Zuid and working from home 3 days per week. Possibility to use hip co-working space in other locations.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 leave days
- Creative work environment where new ideas and initiatives are being fostered
JMango360 is a technology company that enables online businesses and web agencies to build fully integrated native mobile applications for mobile commerce (iOS / Android & PWA). Through our OpenSaaS platform, we have delivered over 1.000 apps globally to retail, B2B and enterprise businesses.
Why businesses use JMango360
Mobile usage and mobile shopping are growing rapidly in which the current pandemic is a huge accelerator, at this stage 60% of all traffic is on mobile. Through our solutions businesses can develop and optimize their mobile channel to improve online results. Many big brands push their apps because apps are the best-converting channel in e-commerce, 3 times better than responsive websites. But these Apps often require large budgets and delivery timelines.
Through our Open-SaaS solution we offer the right building blocks that enable fast time to market, flexible design, innovative features and for a monthly fee which is affordable for everyone. Opening up App solutions too many businesses.
Getting enthusiastic? Ready to join the crew?
Apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com