Sales Consultant m-commerce Apps
Native German and/or French
JMango360 is a platform that enables webshops of any size to easily create native m-commerce Apps.
As a Sales Consultant at JMango360 you have the skillset to make potential customers extremely enthusiastic about the possibility to expand their business using a shopping App. The objective is to sell mobile Apps to online stores based on a SaaS (subscription) model, with a specific focus on users of the e-commerce platforms Magento, Prestashop and Lightspeed (previously SEOshop).
One of the cool aspects is that you have a wide variety of different speaking partners at the prospects side, including e-commerce managers, IT managers and their teams, financial executives, marketing managers, external e-commerce agencies that have built and maintain the online stores for your customers, and business owners.
You play a role in lead generation, working together with our marketing & growth hacking team, and you are responsible for following up on ‘warm’ leads, with the objective to convert these leads to live Apps.
For examples of JMango360 Apps, take a look at https://jmango360.com/showcases/, and download one of these apps: Boozyshop and Cruyff Classics.
Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Selling mobile Apps to online stores
- Convincing prospects of the need for mobile Apps and JMango360’s solution.
- Consult about mobile Apps and the way in which online merchants can best use native apps to their advantage
- Monitor the process of getting Apps live
- Work together with the other teams: Marketing & Growth Hacking (who generate the majority of leads) and Operations (who make sure that the Apps you have sold are being built and published into the Apple and Google app stores)
You’re a sales superstar with 1 to 6 years of commercial experience. You’ve got some experience or proven affinity with selling software and preferably with e-commerce and mobile related services.
You have an excellent command of the German and or French language, and at least English. Dutch proficiency comes in handy but is not a requirement.
You have a positive attitude and you are focused on results, targets and customers. Of course you have excellent social and communication skills.
What we're offering
A challenging role at a fast-growing start-up. Having a good time at work, playing an important role in a fast-growing & innovative company, and celebrating successes together: That’s what working at JMango360 is like!
- A challenging role with diverse activities
- An informal, friendly yet professional atmosphere
- Good growth possibilities
- An attractive benefits package
- Get fit during lunches at the JMango360 gym or have fierce ping pong battles
- A beautiful office at a hip location in Amsterdam, at a co-working space with many other start-ups and internet companies.
JMango360 is a fast-growing, dynamic and ambitious startup with an enthusiastic and driven team behind it. Mobile shopping apps are built, using the JMango360 platform. The online stores and web agencies can easily maintain these Apps (iOS and Android). We have readily available integrations with Magento, Lightspeed and Prestashop. The Apps are specifically focused on “mobile commerce”: selling products from the app.
Last year, JMango360 has seen a fast growth in the Dutch market and has started international expansion into regions like Spain, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia, France, the UK, the US and the Middle East. This year, JMango360 plans to double down on its activities in these regions.
Getting enthusiastic already? Ready to join the crew?
Apply by sending an email to: Dewi Wassenaar, email@example.com