Are you our new
Senior Content lead native English?
Senior Content Lead native English
As an experienced content lead you know how to develop a successful content strategy, how to create content across all channels (from SEO blogs to product leaflets and from technical cases to snackable infographics), how to manage other copywriters and designers and how to continuously improve results.
This role will be at the heart of all expanding activities towards new markets and our further growth. When JMango360 presents its strategic vision and solutions for (potential) clients, content is quite often at the heart of what we need.
As part of our next phase of growth we are expanding our marketing team with a content lead position and are looking for an experienced individual who knows how to work within an ambitious setup and has a passion for mobile technology and social media. We’re not looking for a traditional copywriter who just so happens to know how to publish on social, we’re looking for an individual who understands mobile, technology, social media and how mobile (commerce) is now an integral part of our everyday lives.
This role is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Strategy: Define best approach how to capture the attention of (future) clients. Work closely with the Marketing and Sales responsible to help define and create digital content.
- Content Creation: Lead the content writing aspect of developing solutioncentric copy that deepens brand experience across all in-bound, out-bound and in-flow digital touch points including press, social, web, offline and e-mail.
- Apply the latest digital trends to writing and content publishing for projects with particular focus on preparing clients for a mobile-first mindset Understand our client’s brands and businesses, digital eco-systems, consumer trends and behaviours and define the best content approach to bring differentiation and impact to their business.
- Content distribution: Be able to flex across different channel types and contexts to maximize exposure for our created content. Inform and inspire colleagues and client teams on the power of digital writing to create excellent brand experiences for audiences and users.
- Content dashboard: Be in charge of effectiveness measurement of digital content to continually improve content performance.
- Optimization: Carry out quality assurance of all copy & content at key stages in project development and content creation.
- 4–5 years experience as a Content Developer / Copywriter in a technology/ software house or agency environment is preferred.
- Be fully confident on how to manage and deploy content on social channels.
- Be fluent in concepting and developing content for all digital channel types.
- The ability to write in different styles, simultaneously bringing freshness and consistency to projects.
- Pro-active and collaborative approach with a ‘can do’ mindset and easygoing attitude.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with the ability to present ideas, copy and content for businesses in different industries, specialisms and geography.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage different concepts and projects simultaneously and maintain quality standards.
- Be open to positive and constructive feedback from mentors and peers to continually improve the quality of the work delivered.
What we're offering
- An informal, yet professional atmosphere.
- Excellent growth possibilities.
- Being able to make an impact.
- Personal development support.
- An attractive benefits package.
- Get fit during lunches at the JMango360 gym.
- A beautiful office at a hip location in Amsterdam, at a co-working space with many other start-ups and internet companies.
JMango360 is a fast-growing, dynamic and ambitious scale-up with an enthusiastic and driven team behind it.
Our goal is to be the number one partner for mobile growth.
We enable online stores and web agencies to build Apps on the Open SaaS JMango360 platform and easily maintain these Apps (iOS and Android). We have readily available integrations with Magento, Lightspeed, BigCommerce and Prestashop. The Apps are specifically focused on “mobile commerce”: selling products through an app.
Last year, JMango360 has seen a fast growth in the Dutch market and has started international expansion into regions like Spain, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia, France, the UK, Africa, the US and the Middle East. This year, JMango360 plans to double down on its activities in these regions.
Getting enthusiastic already? Ready to join the crew? Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to: email@example.com